At Warburton Holiday Park we have a variety of accommodation options for you to choose from, ranging from Standard Cabins, En-suite Cabins up to our Bunkhouse, which sleeps up to 14 people.
Bedding is supplied as standard for the queen or double bed within each cabin, excluding The Bunkhouse (Cedar Lodge). For additional beds within your cabin, please either B.Y.O. sheets, blankets, pillows and towels, or alternatively they can be hired for an additional fee. Ask us at reception.
Pets are allowed on Caravan and Camping sites only.
No pets allowed at Cabin or Bunkhouse accommodation – not even on the deck, with the exception of our ‘Pet Friendly Cabin’.
Join us and enjoy what Warburton Holiday Park has to offer:
- One kilometre of Yarra River frontage
- Lush lawn and shady Caravan and Camping sites
- Over 100 powered sites and several acres of un-powered sites
- Prime river camping positions open seasonally in the warmer months.
- Many Cabin options – including Standard and En-suite options
- Family accommodation in the self-contained Bunkhouse (Sleeps up to 14 people)
- Many clean showers and toilets are on offer within our five amenities blocks
- Laundry with coin operated washing machines, dryers and a washing line
- Children’s playground
- A Picnic shelter are situated in a popular camping area on the river’s edge. The picnic shelter has open fireplaces and seating benches both undercover and outside.
- Camp Kitchen – equipped with both an indoor and outdoor seating area.
- Campfire pits supplied – Approved pits only.
Fires must only be lit in designated areas; not around cabins or close to river frontage.
Pets are allowed to enjoy the surrounds on leash. No pets allowed with Cabin or Bunkhouse accommodation (including decks), with the exception of our ‘Pet Friendly Cabin’.