Park Rules help ensure your stay, and that of your fellow guests is safe and enjoyable.
All visitors entering the park must check-in with reception before proceeding.
Only vehicles of registered guests are allowed within the Park.
Check in time is 1.30pm and Checkout time is 10am for Cabin bookings and 12 Noon for Caravan & Camp Site bookings unless otherwise pre-arranged.
- Pets are not allowed with cabin bookings (including decks), with the exception of our ‘Pet Friendly Cabin’.
- No fires are permitted with cabin bookings.
- No smoking allowed in cabins.
- Furniture is not to be removed (not even temporarily) from cabins.
- Cabins cannot have campfires.
- A limit of one car sized vehicle per cabin.
Caravans and Camping
- A limit of one car sized vehicle per caravan or trailer per single powered or unpowered site, two cars are permitted on double sites. Additional cars may only be permitted so long as they can be parked within the boundary of your designated site. All visitors cars must be parked in the Visitor car park.
- Sullage buckets must be used on caravans.
- Fires are permitted (subject to CFA conditions) in Park Approved fire drums on Caravan & Camping Sites only and fire drum stands must be placed under the fire drums.
- No Open Fires at any time.
- Fire drums must not be placed within 15 feet from a Caravan or Tent nor within 25 feet from a Cabin or other Park Building.
- Wood must not protrude above the top of the drums or protrude out from the fire place.
- Only packaged firewood is permitted. Packaged firewood is available for sale at the office.
- Chainsaws are NOT to be operated within the Park at any time.
- Please do not place cans or bottles within your fire drum, and DO NOT tip out the contents of the fire drum onto your site. If you tip out your fire drum a site clean-up levy may be charged.
- Upon departure please leave the fire drum on your site and our Groundsman will collect it for you.
- DO NOT dump the remaining ash on the site as this will incur a $50 fine. Failure to adhere to these fire rules may result in Management removing your fire privileges.
- Picnic Rotunda area for Park Guests is situated alongside the Yarra River.
- Camp Kitchen complete with both indoor and outdoor seating areas as well as Electric BBQ facilities. All BBQ facilities need to be cleaned after use to make sure they are ready for the next guest to enjoy.
- Ball games can be played in designated areas
- Washing facilities and designated areas for drying clothes are allocated and must be adhered to.
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation allows dogs to stay on Caravan and Camping sites but they’re not permitted with Cabin bookings (with the exception of our ‘Pet-Friendly Cabin’. Dogs are allowed on a lead and must not be left unattended at any time. Pets are not permitted in amenities blocks. Barking and aggressive dogs will not be tolerated and owners will be asked to leave. For more terms and conditions see Pet-Friendly Accommodation.
- Noise must be kept to acceptable levels at all times.
- Ensure valuables, especially bicycles and eskys are locked up.
Under No circumstances are bikes to be brought into cabins.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring children wear protective headgear when riding.
- No digging of the grounds or cutting of branches or trees is allowed.
- Rubbish must be bagged and placed into bins; recycle bins are readily available also.
- Power for each site must only be obtained from a single power point.
- Children must be supervised at all times, and children under 5 years old need to be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities block.
- Children under 12 must be actively supervised whilst swimming in the river at all times. It’s advised that teenagers and adults should always swim with a buddy. As it is a river, the contents are unpredictable; potential hazards may be hidden under the surface. Diving is not permitted; jumping in is strongly discouraged.
- Children’s portable swimming pools are not permitted.
- Cars must be driven at less than 10kms per hour.
- Bicycles should be ridden at walking pace.
- Bicycles are not to be left in public walkways or in any manner to cause a nuisance or danger.
Payments & Cancellation
- A minimum one night deposit is required at time of booking. We do not hold bookings without deposits.
- For Long weekends, Easter & Christmas Peak times, final payment is due 60 days prior to your stay.
- At all other times, the balance is due at time of arrival.
- If arriving after 6:00pm the balance must be paid before 6:00pm
- If cancelling, a full refund subject to $20.00 cancellation fee will occur if more than 30 days notice given. No refund if less than 30 days notice given.
Office hours – 9.00am to 6.00pm daily