Park Rules help ensure your stay, and that of your fellow guests, is safe and enjoyable.
All visitors entering the park must check-in with reception before proceeding.
Only vehicles of registered guests are allowed within the Park.
- Check in time is 2pm and Checkout time is 10am, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Dogs are not permitted with any cabin bookings, with the exception of our ‘Dog Friendly non-ensuite Cabins’.
- Fires are not permitted with any cabin bookings.
- Smoking is not permitted in cabins.
- Furniture is not to be removed (not even temporarily) from cabins.
- Under no circumstances are bicycles to be brought into cabins.
- A limit of one ‘car sized’ vehicle per cabin.
Caravans and Camping
- Check in time is 12pm and Check out time is 11.30 am, unless otherwise prearranged.
- A limit of one vehicle per single site, with two vehicles permitted on double sites. Additional vehicles may only be permitted at the discretion of Management. All visitors must park in the Visitor car park.
- The majority of our sites have access to a sullage point. Where access is not available a sullage bucket must be used on caravans.
- Fires are permitted (subject to CFA conditions) in Park Approved fire drums on Caravan & Camping Sites only and fire drum stands must be placed under the fire drums.
- No Open Fires at any time.
- Fire drums must not be placed within 15 feet of a Caravan or Tent, nor within 25 feet of a Cabin or other Park Building.
- Wood must not protrude above the top of the drums or protrude out from the fire place.
- Only packaged firewood is permitted. Packaged firewood may be bought externally, however firewood is available for sale at the office.
- Chainsaws are NOT to be operated within the Park at any time.
- Please do not place cans or bottles within your fire drum and DO NOT tip out the contents of the fire drum onto your site or onto the Park garden areas. Please see Reception if you have your own drum and need to dispose of the ash. If you tip out your fire drum, a site clean up levy ($60.00) will be charged.
- Upon departure please leave the fire drum on your site and our Groundsman will collect it for you.
- Dogs can stay on Caravan and Camping sites, however they’re not permitted with any Cabin bookings (with the exception of our ‘Dog-Friendly Cabins’).
- Dogs MUST be on a lead and must not be left unattended at any time.
- Dogs are not permitted in Park Facilities (i.e. reception, camp kitchen, amenity blocks etc).
- Common courtesy and responsible dog ownership must be shown within park grounds at all times.
- Dogs must be quiet and well-mannered. Aggressive or noisy dogs will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
- All occupants, guests or visitors bringing a dog into the park are personally responsible for any and all personal injuries and/or damage or loss.
- The occupant, guest or visitor bringing such dog into the park must indemnify and keep the park and the park owner indemnified against any such injuries, damage or loss on demand. (refer to full park rules)
Payments & Cancellation
- A minimum one night deposit is required at time of booking. We do not hold bookings without deposits.
- For Long weekends, Easter & Christmas Peak times, final payment is due 30 days prior to your stay.
- At all other times, the balance is due at time of arrival.
- If arriving after 6:00pm the balance must be paid before 6:00pm.
- If cancelling, a full refund subject to $20.00 cancellation fee will occur if more than 30 days notice given. No refund if less than 30 days notice given.
- All BBQ facilities need to be cleaned after use to make sure they are ready for the next guest to enjoy.
- Ball games must be played in designated areas.
- Noise must be kept to acceptable levels at all times. No music or loud noise after 10pm.
- Ensure valuables, especially bicycles and eskies are locked up.
- Bicycles should be ridden at walking pace. Bicycles are not to be ridden after dark for safety reasons.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring children wear protective headgear when riding their bicycles. Adults are required to wear protective headgear when riding their bicycles.
- Bicycles are not to be left in public walkways or in any manner to cause a nuisance or danger.
- No digging of the grounds or cutting of trees/branches is allowed.
- Rubbish must be bagged and placed into bins.
- Power for each site must only be obtained from the designated site power head. Generators are not permitted.
- Children must be supervised at all times, and children under 5 years old need to be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities.
- Children under 12 must be actively supervised whilst swimming in the river at all times. It’s advised that teenagers and adults should always swim with a buddy. As it is a river, the contents are unpredictable; potential hazards may be hidden under the surface. Diving is not permitted; jumping in is strongly discouraged.
- Children’s portable swimming pools are not permitted.
- Cars must be driven at less than 10kms per hour.
For a complete list of the Park Rules as they apply to all occupants (I.e. Tourist Guests, Annual Site Holders and Residents), please see link below.
Office hours – 9.00am to 6.00pm daily