Park Rules help ensure your stay, and that of your fellow guests is safe and enjoyable.
All visitors entering the park must check-in with reception before proceeding.
Only vehicles of registered guests are allowed within the Park.
- Check in time is 2pm and Checkout time is 10am, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Pets are not permitted with any cabin bookings, with the exception of our ‘Pet Friendly Cabin’.
- Fires are not permitted with any cabin bookings.
- Smoking is not permitted in cabins.
- Furniture is not to be removed (not even temporarily) from cabins.
- Under no circumstances are bicycles to be brought into cabins.
- A limit of one ‘car sized’ vehicle per cabin.
Caravans and Camping
- Check in time is 12pm and Check out time is 12pm, unless otherwise prearranged.
- A limit of one vehicle car per single site, with two vehicles permitted on double sites. Additional vehicles may only be permitted at the discretion of Management. All visitors must park in the Visitor car park.
- The majority of our sites have access to a sullage point, where access is not available a sullage bucket must be used on caravans.
- Fires are permitted (subject to CFA conditions) in Park Approved fire drums on Caravan & Camping Sites only and fire drum stands must be placed under the fire drums.
- No Open Fires at any time.
- Fire drums must not be placed within 15 feet of a Caravan or Tent, nor within 25 feet of a Cabin or other Park Building.
- Wood must not protrude above the top of the drums or protrude out from the fire place.
- Only packaged firewood is permitted. Packaged firewood is available for sale at the office.
- Chainsaws are NOT to be operated within the Park at any time.
- Please do not place cans or bottles within your fire drum, and DO NOT tip out the contents of the fire drum onto your site. If you tip out your fire drum a site clean-up levy may be charged.
- Upon departure please leave the fire drum on your site and our Groundsman will collect it for you.
- DO NOT dump the remaining ash on the site as this will incur a $50 fine. Failure to adhere to these fire rules may result in Management removing your fire privileges.
- Pets can stay on Caravan and Camping sites, however they’re not permitted with any Cabin bookings (with the exception of our ‘Pet-Friendly Cabin’).
- Pets MUST be on a lead and must not be left unattended at any time.
- Pets are not permitted in Park Facilities (i.e. reception, camp kitchen, amenity blocks etc).
- Common courtesy and responsible dog ownership must be shown within park grounds at all times.
- Dogs must be quiet and well-mannered. Aggressive or noisy dogs will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
Payments & Cancellation
- A minimum one night deposit is required at time of booking. We do not hold bookings without deposits.
- For Long weekends, Easter & Christmas Peak times, final payment is due 60 days prior to your stay.
- At all other times, the balance is due at time of arrival.
- If arriving after 6:00pm the balance must be paid before 6:00pm.
- If cancelling, a full refund subject to $20.00 cancellation fee will occur if more than 30 days notice given. No refund if less than 30 days notice given.
- All BBQ facilities need to be cleaned after use to make sure they are ready for the next guest to enjoy.
- Balls games must be played in designated areas.
- Noise must be kept to acceptable levels at all times.
- Ensure valuables, especially bicycles and eskys are locked up.
- Bicycles should be ridden at walking pace.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring children wear protective headgear when riding their bicycles.
- Bicycles are not to be left in public walkways or in any manner to cause a nuisance or danger.
- No digging of the grounds or cutting of trees/branches is allowed.
- Rubbish must be bagged and placed into bins; recycle bins are readily available also.
- Power for each site must only be obtained from the designated site power head. Generators are not permitted.
- Children must be supervised at all times, and children under 5 years old need to be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities.
- Children under 12 must be actively supervised whilst swimming in the river at all times. It’s advised that teenagers and adults should always swim with a buddy. As it is a river, the contents are unpredictable; potential hazards may be hidden under the surface. Diving is not permitted; jumping in is strongly discouraged.
- Children’s portable swimming pools are not permitted.
- Cars must be driven at less than 10kms per hour.
Contact us for more information on Park Rules or for booking advice.
Office hours – 9.00am to 6.00pm daily
Office hours – 9.00am to 6.00pm daily