CARAVAN & CAMPING
Powered – Park Site
We have an abundance of powered sites, which are suitable for a wide range of vehicles including caravans, motorhomes, campervans, and camper trailers. Most of our sites are also suitable for tents.
Parkside options are just a short stroll from the river, secluded in several acres of lush surrounds. Single and Double options are available.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are subject to variation.
- A deposit must be paid to hold a booking.
- Tentative bookings are cancelled in 7 days if no deposit is given.
- Deposits are not refundable unless 30 days notice is given prior to arrival and incur a $20 cancellation fee.
- We don’t hold sites for regular customers. If you wish to hold a site for the following year you must make a booking and pay a deposit before leaving.
- Group Bookings ( 10 vans or more ). A group discount may apply upon request.
- School Groups: Teachers $10 each / Students $10 each.
- Camp fires can be lit within Approved fire drums with exception of declared Total Fire Ban days. The rules relating to fires within the Park will be strictly enforced.
- When departing you must leave your Approved fire drum on the site to be emptied, DO NOT dump the remaining ash on the site as this will incur a $50 fine.
- Camping sites & powered sites must be vacated by 12 Noon on the last day.
1st November 2019 – 30th April 2020
|28th April 2019 to 30 June 2020|
|Single Site ( Base rate applies to 2 people)|
|Double Site (Base rate applies to 4 people)|
|Children 5 and under stay Free||Everyone 6 years or Older: $10 each|