CARAVAN & CAMPING
Powered – Park Site
We have an abundance of powered sites, which are suitable for a wide range of vehicles including caravans, motorhomes, campervans, and camper trailers. Most of our sites are also suitable for tents.
Park site options are just a short stroll from the river, secluded in several acres of lush surrounds. Single and Double options are available.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are subject to variation.
- A deposit must be paid to hold a booking.
- Tentative bookings are cancelled in 7 days if no deposit is given.
- Deposits are not refundable unless 30 days notice is given prior to arrival and incur a $20 cancellation fee.
- We don’t hold sites for regular customers. If you wish to hold a site for the following year you must make a booking and pay a deposit before leaving.
- Group Bookings (10 vans or more). A group discount may apply upon request.
- School Groups: Teachers and Students $13 each.
- Dogs are welcome on all Caravan & Campsite bookings, but they must be on a leash at all times.
- Camp fires can be lit within Approved fire drums with exception of declared Total Fire Ban days. The rules relating to fires within the Park will be strictly enforced.
- When departing you must leave your Approved fire drum on your campsite for us to collect. We request that you DO NOT dump any remaining ash on your campsite as this will incur a $50 fine.
- All Campsites must be vacated by 12 Noon on the day of departure.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
If any booking with us is unable to proceed due to confirmed Victorian Government Restrictions, either a Client Account credit or a full refund can be provided.
TO VIEW ALL PRICING AND AVAILABILITY PLEASE CLICK ‘BOOK’ AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.
Christmas/Summer Holidays 16th Dec 2022 to 31st Jan 2023
Queen’s Birthday Weekend
(10th – 13th June 2022)
Grand Final Weekend
(22nd – 25th Sept 2022)
Melbourne Cup Weekend
(28th Oct – 1st Nov 2022)
Labour Day Weekend
(10th – 13th March 2023)
(6th – 11th April 2023)