CARAVAN & CAMPING
Unpowered – River Site
Set up camp near the fresh flowing waters of the Yarra River. This is the only opportunity in the Yarra Valley to camp on the river.
Options include Single, Double and Triple space allocations.
Certain River sites are only open School holidays and long weekends. Be sure to book your camping holiday well in advance as these spaces fill quickly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prices are subject to variation
- A deposit must be paid to hold a booking.
- Tentative bookings are cancelled in 7 days if no deposit is given.
- Deposits are not refundable unless 30 days notice is given prior to arrival and incur a $20 cancellation fee.
- We don’t hold sites for regular customers. If you wish to hold a site for the following year you must make a booking and pay a deposit before leaving.
- Dogs are welcome on all Caravan & Camp site bookings, but they must be on a leash at all times.
- Camp fires can be lit within Approved fire drums with exception of declared Total Fire Ban days. The rules relating to fires within the Park will be strictly enforced.
- Camping sites & powered sites must be vacated by 12 Noon on the last day.
3rd November 2017 –
26th April 2018
8 – 11 June 2018
|1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018|
|Single Site ( Base rate applies to 2 people)|
|Double Site (Base rate applies to 4 people)|
|Triple Site (Base rate applies to 6 people)|