CARAVAN & CAMPING
Unpowered – River Site
Set up camp near the fresh flowing waters of the Yarra River. This is one of the very few opportunities to camp on the river in the Yarra Valley!
Certain River sites are only open School holidays and long weekends. Be sure to book your camping holiday well in advance as these spaces fill quickly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prices are subject to variation
- A deposit must be paid to hold a booking.
- Tentative bookings are cancelled in 7 days if no deposit is given.
- Deposits are not refundable unless 30 days notice is given prior to arrival and incur a $20 cancellation fee.
- We don’t hold sites for regular customers. If you wish to hold a site for the following year you must make a booking and pay a deposit before leaving.
- Dogs are welcome on all Caravan & Camp site bookings, but they must be on a leash at all times.
- Camp fires can be lit within Approved fire drums with exception of declared Total Fire Ban days. The rules relating to fires within the Park will be strictly enforced.
- When departing you must leave your Approved fire drum on your campsite for us to collect. We request that you DO NOT dump any remaining ash on your campsite as this will incur a $50 fine.
- All Campsites must be vacated by 12 Noon on the day of departure.
AFL Grand Final Weekend
(24th – 26th September)
30th October 2020 –
25th April 2021
Queen’s Birthday Weekend (11th – 13th June 2021)
|Prices valid from:|
28th April 2019 to 30th June 2021
( Base rate applies to 2 people)
|Everyone 6 years or Older: $10 per night|