CARAVAN & CAMPING
Unpowered – Park Site
Warburton Holiday Park has many unpowered sites available.
Parkside options are just a short stroll from the river, secluded in several acres of lush surrounds.
Double and Single sites are available
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are subject to variation.
- A deposit must be paid to hold a booking.
- Tentative bookings are cancelled in 7 days if no deposit is given.
- Deposits are not refundable unless 30 days notice is given prior to arrival and incur a $20 cancellation fee.
- We don’t hold sites for regular customers. If you wish to hold a site for the following year you must make a booking and pay a deposit before leaving.
- Group Bookings ( 10 vans or more ). A group discount may apply upon request.
- School Groups: Teachers and Students $10 each.
- Camp fires can be lit within Approved fire drums with exception of declared Total Fire Ban days. The rules relating to fires within the Park will be strictly enforced.
- Camping sites & powered sites must be vacated by 12 Noon on the last day.
3rd November 2017 –
26th April 2018
8 – 11 June 2018
|1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018|
|Single Site ( Base rate applies to 2 people)|
|Double Site (Base rate applies to 4 people)|